The Chapter where I Monologue.
Allow me this melancholic monologue.
I've told this story a few times in my life. I doubt this will be the last either. Perhaps. This is the story from my perspective, my views, and my afterthoughts. Time has probably given me more ideas than facts. I hope that represent them well, that's all.
It all happened 5 years ago from writing. I may have forgotten some details but give me some liberty on this. After all a fish has bad memory.
So to introductions. I am the narrator, a fish by design, retelling this story by function. There is the girl, 恵. There is another girl, 雪. There is another boy, 鄭.
They say that the death of an artist lies in their muse. This is my story. Of how I found my muse.
It all begins before the turn of the new year. So it does as always.
I've told this story a few times in my life. I doubt this will be the last either. Perhaps. This is the story from my perspective, my views, and my afterthoughts. Time has probably given me more ideas than facts. I hope that represent them well, that's all.
It all happened 5 years ago from writing. I may have forgotten some details but give me some liberty on this. After all a fish has bad memory.
So to introductions. I am the narrator, a fish by design, retelling this story by function. There is the girl, 恵. There is another girl, 雪. There is another boy, 鄭.
They say that the death of an artist lies in their muse. This is my story. Of how I found my muse.
It all begins before the turn of the new year. So it does as always.
| P.S. 恵. If you ever end up reading this, thank you for being who you are, and I hope that you find your happiness in life. |
Comments
Post a Comment