The Chapter I tell you A story behind The story.
There is a story behind every story. I
heard that somewhere before. Let us begin at that story. The one that creeps in shadows
of words that have never left my mouth.
We met at an event. 恵 was working. I was there. A picture tells me of our beginnings.
That picture was how it happened. Picture that.
After posting the picture on Facebook,
someone I got to know commented on it. That was how I got connected. Wonders of
the 21st century.
I looked through her profile for the first
time as everyone did.
I listened to her sing for the first time.
I listened to her sing for the first time.
That moment changed my life. That moment. I was getting ready for the day.
That day changed my life. Suddenly, she came into it fully. It became an
obsession. I played that song over and over and over. I cried to it.
I started talking to her. Nothing much, a
“hello” here, a “happy birthday” there. What else does a shy teenager have to
say to someone he doesn’t even know. What else could he had said if it would
have made a difference?
It became obvious much later, but words
said have a tendency to stay in our hearts. Would I have it any other way? I do
wonder.
I still listen to that song. It’s been
years. Who cares? Do I still cry to it? Who cares when I only wished you did. How I wished you did. Do I still keep that wish? I do wonder.
Comments
Post a Comment