The Chapter where things started in motion
I remember clearly one night, you two
talked until it went away. How jealous.
Perhaps it was the fact that he was coming. How exciting.
Perhaps it was the fact that he was coming. How exciting.
My words were left hanging in between us at
the same time. How depressing.
Did I learn how to be truly sad then? That
really got me thinking.
It was Christmas when he and I decided he
was coming. Things in motion unclear came in with much more clarity.
Between Christmas and New Years Eve is not
a long time. Five days in between. Many
things can happen in five days. Many things did happen in five days. More
things happened in the five days he was here as well.
It wasn’t a surprise in the end. I mean how
much could it be?
| Afternoon tea right now would be just lovely. (if it wasn't this hot.) |
Comments
Post a Comment