The Chapter I celebrated new years eve

How does a fish even know its new years? You know, I surprise myself that even happens.

Bringing 鄭 around my town. Bringing 雪 and 恵 along. We watched movies, we had dinner, we had fun. We celebrated. 

Baking cookies at my house on the eve of the year to come. First batch was burnt. Second batch was better. We had dinner. We celebrated the new year. We had McDonalds.

My grandmother once asked me of you a few weeks later. I just thought of the time you fed him. I just remember the time we had a staring contest. I just had no words to say. I just said something hoping it meant something.

What does a fish know? 

*blink* 

I guess how to drown in a sea of emotions. I had a lot to drown in. This fish doesn't swim well either. 

Either way, it was a new year, the fish said to his grandmother.




Comments

Popular Posts