The Chapter things end as they should have
I rushed up the stairs. Looking left and right among the row of doors, I found the right one to be the right one.
Walking in, all the people in the story were there. Perfect. We all sat in each the spaces wondering what it all meant. Give me a break.
I don't remember what we did after that to be honest.
The next day, we sent 鄭 back by bus. Or was it the same day? Was he the only one who cried that day?
After he left, you asked me for an answer you already knew the answer to. I told you a lie meant for myself and you told me we would always be friends.
Perhaps all this was just to find a truth that we didn't care about. Living on from then, I've found myself looking back often and wondering.
He was given a gift. I was a given. Now who was forgiven?

Walking in, all the people in the story were there. Perfect. We all sat in each the spaces wondering what it all meant. Give me a break.
I don't remember what we did after that to be honest.
The next day, we sent 鄭 back by bus. Or was it the same day? Was he the only one who cried that day?
After he left, you asked me for an answer you already knew the answer to. I told you a lie meant for myself and you told me we would always be friends.
Perhaps all this was just to find a truth that we didn't care about. Living on from then, I've found myself looking back often and wondering.
He was given a gift. I was a given. Now who was forgiven?
Comments
Post a Comment