Daily Blog

May 1 (Tuesday) 😌

A start to a month of blogging.

I've decided to do something like this,

partly because I have never done such a thing,
partly because I have much to say,
partly because you don't really have to know.

SO!

Today I woke up early even though I didn't need to. It's a holiday.

Did some work on a t-shirt design. Did some other work as a freelance writer. Messed up my room in the whole process. Right, it was also raining really heavily.

So I went out with my family today. I had to get new shoes so we stopped by Sports Direct. Got myself a pair on sale. Mum got herself a pair too. Bless her. Also had to get a pair of football boots. Got them too.



Goodbye my comfy pair 
Funny coincidence its orange again.

Went over to have coffee in between places. Shared one cup between four people. *economical*



They have these pretty lights

A long black in black and white.

After that we just went for lunch and shopping for groceries. Had to get veggies, rice, bread, etc. etc. Grocery shopping is pretty fun. I don't particularly mind it. Gives me a feeling that, hey, I'm a person responsible for the household as well. I am responsible.



Everyone gettin some vege action

While these kids found some fun from these pillows.

Something I never knew I needed to have.

So we went over to the market after that. Guess what. More groceries. Dad was cooking some noodles tonight . Aww yisss. Guess what too. More coffee breaks. 

20 seconds before I finished the drink.

Came back home, did nothing, then went for a run, had din dins at home. Headed over to the digital library which is where I am sitting now. At the same time I'm having a grin on my face that I can't wipe off. Guess who asked their crush out on Saturday. Yeap. Guess what. She agreed. Guess what too. I'm screaming inside. (Shoutout to someone for screaming along even though running on an empty battery already.)

Things I learnt today.
- New shoes make my feet hurt.
- I can run 1 km in 4 mins 38 secs.
- Just ask the questions you normally would just pass on. 
- That bunny coffee tasted really good. Can I have seconds?
- I'm really messed up at the moment. 
- The person sitting opposite where I am is an amazing artist. 

Goodnight!





Comments

Popular Posts