Daily Blog
May 10 and 11 😄Thursday and Friday
Waking up to a new hope within the country. Wow. We really did it.
So the day started off with me being relieved that I did not need to go to work. Yay! Had to get some ingredients for mum and myself after that. Celebrations were in order.
So had to drop off some stuff for a poor soul that fell sick. Get well soon I hope.
Came back, had lunch, and started work on my brownies. Tried two different recipes. They're both pretty good, but I still prefer chewy ones.
So had a great night, and moved on to the morning next day.
First thing I did was to work on some photos. Second thing was to go out with Grandma for lunch. Third thing was to finish my work on the photos. Welp.
Passed the finished work over. Breath of relief. Was interviewed about my life at the same time. Not really much to discuss on that side.
Baked another round of brownies too. Will have to pass them to someone else tomorrow. The rest of the night didn't really amount to much but lying on my bed thinking.
Thing I learnt
Waking up to a new hope within the country. Wow. We really did it.
So the day started off with me being relieved that I did not need to go to work. Yay! Had to get some ingredients for mum and myself after that. Celebrations were in order.
So had to drop off some stuff for a poor soul that fell sick. Get well soon I hope.
Came back, had lunch, and started work on my brownies. Tried two different recipes. They're both pretty good, but I still prefer chewy ones.
So had a great night, and moved on to the morning next day.
| Would like to teach here |
Passed the finished work over. Breath of relief. Was interviewed about my life at the same time. Not really much to discuss on that side.
Baked another round of brownies too. Will have to pass them to someone else tomorrow. The rest of the night didn't really amount to much but lying on my bed thinking.
| Cute Kitty |
Thing I learnt
- I'm not a really focused person
- I don't like being a second option
- trust everyone, wait for no one
Comments
Post a Comment