Daily Blog
May 2 (Wednesday) 😣
It's just the second day and I'm already late. OMG
A friend was telling me about a a word. Dissociation. I feel that a lot right now.
Anyway, my short one day holiday being over, it's back to work. for those who would like to know, I'm teaching in high school currently. It's a nice place. Just that I have to wake up at like 5.30 in the morning. Bother.
After school I had to teach a class of tuition, but this fish was sinking really fast into sleep territory. Indeed this fish needs to take a nap.
So took a nap, I did. Planned for only 20 minutes. Reality for an extra hour. All this after I got home of course.
Before that I had a very late lunch. Almost at 5 o' clock.
At night, was asked to watch Infinity War... but I had to go for a meeting. We did meet up for McDonalds after that so we're cool.
Finished my day walking to reach my 10 000 daily steps. You should too.
Things I learnt today:
- I am amazingly surprised at how sleepy I am
- If 3 people walked 16 thousand steps each day, for 31 days they would reach 1 million collectively
- I am so looking forward to Saturday
- I haven't packed for my trip on Friday
- Just wondering who I can still invite in KL.
It's just the second day and I'm already late. OMG
A friend was telling me about a a word. Dissociation. I feel that a lot right now.
Anyway, my short one day holiday being over, it's back to work. for those who would like to know, I'm teaching in high school currently. It's a nice place. Just that I have to wake up at like 5.30 in the morning. Bother.
| Just the view I get from where I work |
| The students of my class really know their aesthtics |
After school I had to teach a class of tuition, but this fish was sinking really fast into sleep territory. Indeed this fish needs to take a nap.
So took a nap, I did. Planned for only 20 minutes. Reality for an extra hour. All this after I got home of course.
Before that I had a very late lunch. Almost at 5 o' clock.
I always forget to take food photos until I've ate half of it
At night, was asked to watch Infinity War... but I had to go for a meeting. We did meet up for McDonalds after that so we're cool.
Finished my day walking to reach my 10 000 daily steps. You should too.
Things I learnt today:
- I am amazingly surprised at how sleepy I am
- If 3 people walked 16 thousand steps each day, for 31 days they would reach 1 million collectively
- I am so looking forward to Saturday
- I haven't packed for my trip on Friday
- Just wondering who I can still invite in KL.
Comments
Post a Comment