Daily Blog

May 3 (Thursday) 😳

I think I realise why I'm pretty frustrated these days. I'm not telling why though. It's a really funny secret so nope. 
Anyway, I'm writing this on the bus to KL. I think for the posts I'll move the posts to mornings on the next day.


sign of my frustrations and clumsiness

So I arrived at school pretty early today. Had to work on a paper and hand it up as soon as possible. Managed to do that, and also completed another proofread. Pretty proud of myself today. For a bit.
My classes are still as crazy as ever though. 

Apparently the full-time teachers in school are having a hard time with their workload and all the meetings. I don't actually have to attend the meetings so that's pretty good. It was also a very hot day. I don't really mind though. 

I went to get a haircut after I got home. The old uncle is on the slow side when giving haircuts, but I like the ones he gives. 

while waiting for my turn 


Met this handsome kitty on the way to get my haircut

Have I ever told you I love watching the skies. Looking at the open sky to me is quite scary, but calm too. I just love it when the weather turns the sky into pastel colours. You know its a blessed day.

It was a hot day

Just nice for silhouettes
Well, got home from prayers at like 12 last night. Haven't fully packed for my trip to KL. My mum was telling me off for having bad time management when I told her about it. I guess my mum isn't the person you look for when you need emotional reassurances LOL. I love her all the same though. She's a great cook, works very hard to take care of our family, and she just expects the best from me. Blessed to have her as my mum. The Virgos in my life are really a great blessing.

Sunsets are my favourite part of the days
Things I learnt today:
- I'm very disorganised, inside and outside at the moment.
- I have to make a surprise next Thursday.
- I really like reading books by Leil Lowndes. 
- Can't wait for my KL trip
- I have no idea what to do after the trip
- I really do love all the people in my life but maybe the Virgos more 😝

Comments

Popular Posts