Daily Blog
May 4 (Friday) 😐
Well what a way to start my day. Not exactly the way I wish my days to start but we all have to move on.
So today we go to Kuala Lumpur. That's the capital of Malaysia. I'm going for a seminar, which I totally would not have went to almost a year ago. Seems it doesn't take that much to change. It's all fine lines as they say.
Had a safe trip on the bus. Read for a bit, did a bit of work, took a nap (2 hours bless me). Checked in at the hotel, had lunch, then just went back to the room to rest and prepare.
Then it was time for the show. I wasn't really blown away or anything. It just left me staring at myself, having to look at myself in a perspective that I should have a time much long ago.
Anyway, I had family mart ice cream. YISSSS.
Things I learnt today
- It's equally important to understand others as to have others understand you.
- I feel like I'm wasting a lot of myself on things that I don't need to be
- Mood changes hit hard and fast
- I can still look forward to tomorrow
| It was a beautiful morning in contrast of my mood. |
| Just more random pictures of buildings |
So today we go to Kuala Lumpur. That's the capital of Malaysia. I'm going for a seminar, which I totally would not have went to almost a year ago. Seems it doesn't take that much to change. It's all fine lines as they say.
Had a safe trip on the bus. Read for a bit, did a bit of work, took a nap (2 hours bless me). Checked in at the hotel, had lunch, then just went back to the room to rest and prepare.
| We kinda always come back here |
| The city skyline |
Then it was time for the show. I wasn't really blown away or anything. It just left me staring at myself, having to look at myself in a perspective that I should have a time much long ago.
Anyway, I had family mart ice cream. YISSSS.
| How I like to look |
The twin towers are pretty famous in my country |
Things I learnt today
- It's equally important to understand others as to have others understand you.
- I feel like I'm wasting a lot of myself on things that I don't need to be
- Mood changes hit hard and fast
- I can still look forward to tomorrow
Comments
Post a Comment