Daily Blog
May 5 (Saturday) 😌
Where do I begin now.
Let's start from my thoughts then.
I believe that there is so much in life that I do not know why it happens. Logically yes. Emotions no. How can I think one way and totally feel the other? I guess that's why I'm so torn up. That's why I'm going one way yet reaching the same place over and over again. Can I do anything to change it? It all comes back to me doing something. I just pray that I don't make the same mistakes again.
Back to the day, I had so much fun yet am so exhausted. Did a run for 5 km in the morning. Tell me that even 2 months ago and I would tell you I hate running. What changed? Myself. That's pretty close to all I can answer you.
So we also had a very interesting session at the seminar today. I totally want everyone I know to be there. Logically yes, emotionally I wouldn't know.
After that I spent the afternoon in the mall. Met someone that made me keep smiling all the way this trip. I just had butterflies in my stomach. However, my mind just keeps telling me things I wish I could just put a pause on. Well I did, but the blocks were in place. Emotions yes, logically, This is not what I want.
As much as I want to be excited and happy, I somehow feel inside there' s this other thing wedge in the door. Everything comes to a temporary stop as I just can't sort out what to do. Does it really matter though. I've been told, just act on it.
Why not try it out, I tell myself.
Where do I begin now.
Let's start from my thoughts then.
I believe that there is so much in life that I do not know why it happens. Logically yes. Emotions no. How can I think one way and totally feel the other? I guess that's why I'm so torn up. That's why I'm going one way yet reaching the same place over and over again. Can I do anything to change it? It all comes back to me doing something. I just pray that I don't make the same mistakes again.
| Pretty morning skyline |
Back to the day, I had so much fun yet am so exhausted. Did a run for 5 km in the morning. Tell me that even 2 months ago and I would tell you I hate running. What changed? Myself. That's pretty close to all I can answer you.
| Another beautiful sight in the morning. |
So we also had a very interesting session at the seminar today. I totally want everyone I know to be there. Logically yes, emotionally I wouldn't know.
After that I spent the afternoon in the mall. Met someone that made me keep smiling all the way this trip. I just had butterflies in my stomach. However, my mind just keeps telling me things I wish I could just put a pause on. Well I did, but the blocks were in place. Emotions yes, logically, This is not what I want.
As much as I want to be excited and happy, I somehow feel inside there' s this other thing wedge in the door. Everything comes to a temporary stop as I just can't sort out what to do. Does it really matter though. I've been told, just act on it.
Why not try it out, I tell myself.
| I bought it to go with a sweater |
Things I learnt today
- Go out and do something you totally hate. Even if it's just a try, who knows.
- I really am into my melancholic mood these days
- Failure is okay. Just learn and stop making the same mistakes.
- I want to believe in myself, and I really appreciate the people out there who trust me, are there for me, and just were the bright spots in my cloudy days.
- I've set myself some goals. It's all about accountability
Comments
Post a Comment