Daily Blog
May 6 and 7 😎(Sunday and Monday)
One thing else, it was my grandmother's birthday celebration. Yay. I made it in time for the party thankfully.
So on Monday, it was back to the grind. Had a longgggg day at work. I really am looking forward to the days where I don't need to wake up at 5 in the morning. This is seriously going to kill me sooner or later.
What a start to the week. Already missed one day. AHHHHH
Well, Sunday was awesome! It's been a really roller coaster journey coming along the whole ride. Feeling tired, dejected, and frazzled. I really did not know what direction my life was heading at the point before this weekend.
Somehow I did not wish it to not end? I just wanted to get home and start on so many things.
| Finally back on the road |
| Working on the bus too |
One thing else, it was my grandmother's birthday celebration. Yay. I made it in time for the party thankfully.
| A familiar view that will always be beautiful |
After school, had a short sit in a cafe preparing some notes before I was meeting my mentor for some counselling. Had a really great session.
Football was horrible though. Did not play well. I repeat. DID NOT PLAY WELL. Even by any standards, I had a very bad game, but I know I can do better and I will have better games.
Things I learnt
- A weekend can really change your life
- I am just an action away, and an action away, and an action away.
- Time to listen, trust, and follow.
- I'll do my best, let God do the rest.
- I prefer doing maths more than English actually.
Things I learnt
- A weekend can really change your life
- I am just an action away, and an action away, and an action away.
- Time to listen, trust, and follow.
- I'll do my best, let God do the rest.
- I prefer doing maths more than English actually.
Comments
Post a Comment