Daily Blog

May 8 😂Tuesday

What a long day I had. Wondering how tomorrow may just change our nation

So work again in the morning. Had a weird day at work. Missed a deadline, too bad, had to work on another missed goal, but I managed to set my goals and affirmations for these four months. Yay me.

So had another appointment in the afternoon. Had to fetch my mentor on the way. It's always fun to be around my mentor. I hope everyone finds one that can add value to their lives, and also be there for you. 

The meeting went well, though it was a bit rushed. Many thanks to my mentor.

So the way back was really packed. Everyone was leaving back from work and some were going back to their home town. Hope everyone reaches safely.


Had a fun time just walking around with the gang

We're all very talented people

Anyway, had a late night supper with the usual suspects. Had a good laugh about our personalities, and also got one of them to join me on my walking challenge. Wheeee.

Some really cute verticals
Things I learnt today
- How much can affirmations help me focus
- Accountability to myself
- I have many melancholy friends

Comments

Popular Posts