Daily Blog - August 1
hello hello.
I'm back for another try at the one month blogging thingy. Yep, let's get it right this time.
So it's August!!! WHAT o.o
Isn't time just flying by so fast. I've definitely had a very long year, so it does seem that way. You just don't notice time when you're going along doing your stuff and then things just come up to remind you of just how far and fast the year has gone. Whoops
So for the first day of August, I felt sick. Well physically. As in... runny nose. Not the best way to start it. Probably has been my lack of sleep.
So I'm still teaching in school. Kids are fine, though they can get a bit rowdy. Pn.S came in today for a bit to tidy her table. It's the first day of her retirement and she's back so soon. Can't wait for my own retirement now.
Tuition was cancelled for today. Wheep. What's this with people cancelling stuff lately.
Back home, mum bought back a big portion of fried noodles, there was pastry on the table, and I had some fried bananas, because cravings. AHHHHHHHHCALORIESHHHHHHHHH... then I had a nap. (3 hours is still a nap right... told you I'm sleep deprived)
Woke up, checked the clock. Great. Late.
Got ready and went out for a meeting. There was quite a lot to learn at today's session. Time to sit down and digest. Bought more bread before going back.
Tidied up my room and prepped some stuff for tomorrow. There's still quite a lot to pack for the trip.
That's all today. This penguin is going to sleep now.
I'm back for another try at the one month blogging thingy. Yep, let's get it right this time.
So it's August!!! WHAT o.o
Isn't time just flying by so fast. I've definitely had a very long year, so it does seem that way. You just don't notice time when you're going along doing your stuff and then things just come up to remind you of just how far and fast the year has gone. Whoops
So for the first day of August, I felt sick. Well physically. As in... runny nose. Not the best way to start it. Probably has been my lack of sleep.
So I'm still teaching in school. Kids are fine, though they can get a bit rowdy. Pn.S came in today for a bit to tidy her table. It's the first day of her retirement and she's back so soon. Can't wait for my own retirement now.
Tuition was cancelled for today. Wheep. What's this with people cancelling stuff lately.
Back home, mum bought back a big portion of fried noodles, there was pastry on the table, and I had some fried bananas, because cravings. AHHHHHHHHCALORIESHHHHHHHHH... then I had a nap. (3 hours is still a nap right... told you I'm sleep deprived)
Woke up, checked the clock. Great. Late.
Got ready and went out for a meeting. There was quite a lot to learn at today's session. Time to sit down and digest. Bought more bread before going back.
Tidied up my room and prepped some stuff for tomorrow. There's still quite a lot to pack for the trip.
That's all today. This penguin is going to sleep now.
Comments
Post a Comment