Daily Post - August 24/25/26/27

I am back. Life without Wi-fi is definitely possible but quite a problem in today's society. Of course there is still my streak of procrastination. Welp.

Aug 24

Had to stay home today. Working with mum for some stuff and prayers. Did drop by the digital library in the morning and they apparently blocked many stuff. There goes my source of internet.

Watched the International while doing some housework.

Spent the rest of the day sitting and knitting. Had a nap in between.

Night was spent at a health workshop. Got to meet Jack there. Missed him so much.


Aug 25

This Saturday went well.

I scored 4 goals in football today, but I forgot to do the celebration. Really enjoyed the game.

Afternoon was spent in a blur.

Evening was fun. We had a fun session and they're going to start classes for instruments and vocals. Not sure if I can commit at the moment.

Had planned to go over to Benpie's. Mum said not to since it's the seventh lunar month. Okay.


Aug 26

Oh My God. I didn't think things would get so much out of hand.

Spent the morning watching the grand finals. Horribly disappointed, though kudos to the winners. Still totally salty about it though.

Spent the next part of the day cleaning and tidying up the house for a bit.

Then everything just broke down from there. Won't go into details, but I just could not think straight and i'm sorry if I disappointed anyone in the process. Just stop putting your opinions and decisions on me please.

Went home and just continued to knit. Nothing much else.


Aug 27

First day back at school. Kept nodding off at my table.

Met up with my mentor to talk about stuff that happened yesterday.

Dropped by to see Blue and see if the scarf is long enough. Spilled our coffee and tea on the table too.

Football was pretty neat. Had some good touches and runs but my passes did go a bit wayward. Could have done better for sure.

Night was the usual fare. Starting to buckle down and get some stuff done finally.

Just a reminder to myself though:

I really am blessed in my life.

I have great mentors there to counsel about my life.

I have great friends and family.

I am in good health, and so are my family.

I have a roof over my head, food on the table waiting, and people who love me.

I am not ok at the moment, but in perspective, I have to be grateful.




Comments

Popular Posts