Daily Post - August 10/11
Ok honestly I completely forgot to write this for the 10th. Was a bit muddled by having to change hotel rooms and not having wi-fi there.
10th
So we moved out from Malacca up to Port Dickson today. It was a fun time to spend here.
Did visit A' Famosa before leaving. Also did shopping at Tan Kim Hock for local goodies.
Had lunch on the way to Port Dickson. Met up with the other group who travelled down today. Wheeeee
So we visited some places around. Mostly temples.
The hotel today is really cool. Apparently it has an astronomy observatory located here and its open to the hotel guests and public. Managed to see Saturn today.
The centre was really really nice. The people there were very open and also had many young people. Met another Pisces that was older than me by one year. Heheh
11th
So in the morning, had a really great breakfast spread. Best one so far. Remember peanut butter that day? This one even had K A Y A. and croissants. and wedges. and teh tarik. need I say more?
Moved out early to go to the national park. Its actually located on the border, so you could say we actually walked all the way to Malacca from Negeri Sembilan eh? View there is gorgeous anyway.
Also spent some time at the beach. It's really so clean here.
Back on the road, now heading to Ipoh. Our last stop of the trip.
Spent most of the trip in the car typing out some stuff.
Had lunch at the rest area. Donuts and fries. Totally unhealthy food, but convenient. Meh.
Reached Ipoh quite late, so we kind of skipped early dinner to go out and handle some issues.
Tonight wasn't a centre actually, rather a unit. Only 3 people. I'm really sorry but I actually laughed at one part. My intention was not to joke, but I just found it too amusing.
So had a very late dinner at a restaurant. Now back to the homestay after that.
Pretty tired out. So I'll end here. Nights.
10th
So we moved out from Malacca up to Port Dickson today. It was a fun time to spend here.
Did visit A' Famosa before leaving. Also did shopping at Tan Kim Hock for local goodies.
Had lunch on the way to Port Dickson. Met up with the other group who travelled down today. Wheeeee
So we visited some places around. Mostly temples.
The hotel today is really cool. Apparently it has an astronomy observatory located here and its open to the hotel guests and public. Managed to see Saturn today.
The centre was really really nice. The people there were very open and also had many young people. Met another Pisces that was older than me by one year. Heheh
11th
So in the morning, had a really great breakfast spread. Best one so far. Remember peanut butter that day? This one even had K A Y A. and croissants. and wedges. and teh tarik. need I say more?
Moved out early to go to the national park. Its actually located on the border, so you could say we actually walked all the way to Malacca from Negeri Sembilan eh? View there is gorgeous anyway.
Also spent some time at the beach. It's really so clean here.
Back on the road, now heading to Ipoh. Our last stop of the trip.
Spent most of the trip in the car typing out some stuff.
Had lunch at the rest area. Donuts and fries. Totally unhealthy food, but convenient. Meh.
Reached Ipoh quite late, so we kind of skipped early dinner to go out and handle some issues.
Tonight wasn't a centre actually, rather a unit. Only 3 people. I'm really sorry but I actually laughed at one part. My intention was not to joke, but I just found it too amusing.
So had a very late dinner at a restaurant. Now back to the homestay after that.
Pretty tired out. So I'll end here. Nights.
Comments
Post a Comment