Daily Post - August 13
I'm screaming. Like akjsdhflakjghdlakjsdhfkja. Today's been a very long day my friends.
So back at school after a long break. Took some time to prepare the test papers. Took some time to give out souvenirs/tidbits for the teachers.
It was also Pn. Saw, Mr. Chee and Mr. Lim's retirement ceremony. It was really grand and a lot of students were emotional.
Went to McDonalds to have coffee and pie.
Dropped by to see DuncDunc. Apparently he's pretty much in a bad shape, but the recovery will be slow. JD dropped by too.
Went for football and thoroughly enjoyed the game. Played well though a mistake cost us the win. I did see improvements so I'm happy either way.
Talked to Eds after the game. We're apparently the same age and he's another Virgo in my life. What are the odds. We do have very similar views about life and relatable experiences too.
TPS was fun tonight. Missed the positive people in my life. Talked a lot about the situation I'm facing at the moment. Apparently set an appointment tomorrow. Hopefully I can bring up my courage and face my problems with honesty.
On the same note, I was told my little sister had gotten into an accident. It really made me shocked, but she's fine and that's really all that matters thankfully. It really makes me scared to think of what might have happened.
Comments
Post a Comment