Daily Post - August 14
I feel like i'm stuck in an emo-cean.
Ok enough puns.
So today's been pretty packed of stuff to think about.
Woke up early, prepared some stuff and went to school.
Leo didn't turn up as usual, and school went by.
Apparently Lynne is facing quite a lot of problems with her project and preparations. Bless her. She's a great person and I hope she gets what she deserves.
So after school, went down to town to meet 恵. Y E A P.
Are those media sirens I hear. No wait. It's just an ambulance because my heartbeat was going so fast. Yikes.
So she's moving down to KL with her mum for good. Pretty sad about that. So we just caught up in a cafe, while the fish inside me got stuck drowning again.
In the end I wasn't honest enough to ask for what I wanted, but that was why I wrote the letter.
Screamed all the way home in the car.
Back home, time just passed, and it was time to sleep again. Wonder if tomorrow is another world.
Comments
Post a Comment