Daily Post - August 17
Whew! Finally the holidays. I can finally sleep the required hours per night .
So at school, everyone is pretty much on holiday mood. Students are daydreaming, teachers are rushing their deadlines, and the cats laze around as usual.
After school, went home to get some stuff. Dropped by the shop I’m working at next week to see how it is. There are a lot of soft toys. Literally full.
Dropped by the mall to see a friend. Needed to talk to him. Got a call suddenly for more errands.
So had to drop by Penang Hill to get some tickets. Forgot where I left my parking ticket in the process. Then dropped by the hyper market for some stuff.
Back home, started knitting. Watched some videos. All safe and sound. Hoping tomorrow is a better day.
So at school, everyone is pretty much on holiday mood. Students are daydreaming, teachers are rushing their deadlines, and the cats laze around as usual.
After school, went home to get some stuff. Dropped by the shop I’m working at next week to see how it is. There are a lot of soft toys. Literally full.
Dropped by the mall to see a friend. Needed to talk to him. Got a call suddenly for more errands.
So had to drop by Penang Hill to get some tickets. Forgot where I left my parking ticket in the process. Then dropped by the hyper market for some stuff.
Back home, started knitting. Watched some videos. All safe and sound. Hoping tomorrow is a better day.
Comments
Post a Comment