Daily Post - August 20/21/22/23
So why is a daily post done only after four days? Might be that I'm a very procrastinating person. Or I'm just having another breakdown. Maybe.
So,
August 20
Its Monday, a free day for me to be me. Or not. Today felt really suffocating with all the work to be done. Ended up knitting mostly.
Did some housework around the house to help mum out.
Went out in the afternoon to play some football. Did alright considering I still have a sore ankle.
Dropped by to see Blue. She was cooking when I got there. She's going off quite soon to Taiwan. Sad.
So dropped by E-gate again to see the gang.
Dropped by Tunas to see another gang.
Dropped by Karpal Singh to see my students.
Oh dear.
August 21
Working today as a waiter again. Nic dropped by early to talk to me about some stuff. All just went over me anyway.
After work, went over to Blue's place again. Just sat there knitting and watching Elementary. I needed this space.
Ben came over at night. Went out together to get some food for us and booze for them. Ok I got myself some ginger ale. Didn't want to be left out now.
August 22
Another long day at work. Worked two shifts. Morning and Night. Nothing much else to say for this. We did end earlier than usual due to the public holiday.
And it rained for the whole night.
August 23
Working my last shift for this week. Things went quite slow for the place.
Back home, just got the photos edited.
Tonight was quite all over the place. We need a proper reset. The sound settings were quite unbalanced but its a process. We'll get better next week.
One thing though, why does everyone assume my knitting must be for my girlfriend?
Like thanks for assuming I had a girlfriend. Ha Ha Ha. I'm annoyed.
So,
August 20
Its Monday, a free day for me to be me. Or not. Today felt really suffocating with all the work to be done. Ended up knitting mostly.
Did some housework around the house to help mum out.
Went out in the afternoon to play some football. Did alright considering I still have a sore ankle.
Dropped by to see Blue. She was cooking when I got there. She's going off quite soon to Taiwan. Sad.
So dropped by E-gate again to see the gang.
Dropped by Tunas to see another gang.
Dropped by Karpal Singh to see my students.
Oh dear.
August 21
Working today as a waiter again. Nic dropped by early to talk to me about some stuff. All just went over me anyway.
After work, went over to Blue's place again. Just sat there knitting and watching Elementary. I needed this space.
Ben came over at night. Went out together to get some food for us and booze for them. Ok I got myself some ginger ale. Didn't want to be left out now.
August 22
Another long day at work. Worked two shifts. Morning and Night. Nothing much else to say for this. We did end earlier than usual due to the public holiday.
And it rained for the whole night.
August 23
Working my last shift for this week. Things went quite slow for the place.
Back home, just got the photos edited.
Tonight was quite all over the place. We need a proper reset. The sound settings were quite unbalanced but its a process. We'll get better next week.
One thing though, why does everyone assume my knitting must be for my girlfriend?
Like thanks for assuming I had a girlfriend. Ha Ha Ha. I'm annoyed.
Comments
Post a Comment