Daily Post - August 29
Last 3 days of this month to go and I’m one more off the list. I set up 22 things to do while I’m still 22 and blogging for a month is one.
So it’s Wednesday and thing went by quite slowly at work. Nothing out of the usual. I did forget to bring the exam papers I’ve marked though. Also feeling very tired today for some reason.
After school I had a session with some kids. Their English is getting much better. I love it. I may have to let them go next month but I’ll see then.
Ended the class slightly earlier since I was very hungry and very tired. So were the kids.
Dropped by Blue’s place. Did more knitting. Almost done with it.
Went home for dinner and a rest. Went out soon after.
Sometimes I wonder what I’m doing, and how much longer I’m going to be like this. Some days I’m overwhelmed. Today I wasn’t. I guess I just want to make you happy in the end.
So it’s Wednesday and thing went by quite slowly at work. Nothing out of the usual. I did forget to bring the exam papers I’ve marked though. Also feeling very tired today for some reason.
After school I had a session with some kids. Their English is getting much better. I love it. I may have to let them go next month but I’ll see then.
Ended the class slightly earlier since I was very hungry and very tired. So were the kids.
Dropped by Blue’s place. Did more knitting. Almost done with it.
Went home for dinner and a rest. Went out soon after.
Sometimes I wonder what I’m doing, and how much longer I’m going to be like this. Some days I’m overwhelmed. Today I wasn’t. I guess I just want to make you happy in the end.
Comments
Post a Comment