Daily Post - August 3
WE ARE LEAVING FOR THE TRIP. LIKE YISSSSSS.
So we left a bit later than planned. We managed to get out before the jam, so it was all cool.
Stopped by for breakfast. Shop was not open so early.
Stopped for light snacks. The morning sky was really pretty.
Stopped by for breakfast again. The people miscalculated our orders.
The rest went by in a sleepy blur. In between songs and voice memos, I watched the scenery and woke up again.
We reached Kota Bharu in time for lunch. It was delishus. Can't go too wrong with fried rice.
Check in to the hotel was the usual fare. Had a rest while the aunts I share my room with did their stuff.
Went to the nearby mall for din din. Pizza. Wasn't the worst but didn't fully comply with the mood today.
Had a nice night at the local centre. Cheery people, with much more in common than we often give credit.
So back in the hotel.
Haven't really gotten ready to sleep yet. I will in a bit.
My mind totally is ready to sleep. I will in a bit.
Will I dream of you again tonight I think. I will? In a bit.
So we left a bit later than planned. We managed to get out before the jam, so it was all cool.
Stopped by for breakfast. Shop was not open so early.
Stopped for light snacks. The morning sky was really pretty.
Stopped by for breakfast again. The people miscalculated our orders.
The rest went by in a sleepy blur. In between songs and voice memos, I watched the scenery and woke up again.
We reached Kota Bharu in time for lunch. It was delishus. Can't go too wrong with fried rice.
Check in to the hotel was the usual fare. Had a rest while the aunts I share my room with did their stuff.
Went to the nearby mall for din din. Pizza. Wasn't the worst but didn't fully comply with the mood today.
Had a nice night at the local centre. Cheery people, with much more in common than we often give credit.
So back in the hotel.
Haven't really gotten ready to sleep yet. I will in a bit.
My mind totally is ready to sleep. I will in a bit.
Will I dream of you again tonight I think. I will? In a bit.
Comments
Post a Comment