Daily Post - August 30/31
W o a h
I managed a month of blogging
(I did have to go back for a few days to cover)
So,
Aug 30
Another day of feeling very tired at school. Worse still, no food again. Had a really fun day in the classes talking about our nation.
Its also Sammy’s last day. Time flies.
Back home, had a quick lunch. Did the slides and arrangements. Took a nap and overslept again.
The session was pretty fun. There are going to be some new changes at the centre soon.
Was tired and had to sleep there while waiting for mum to be done.
On the way back had a hard talk with mum about certain things that are not working out between us. Things didn’t get fully cleared out but I think we’ve managed to get a bit closer to it.
Aug 31
Woke up to a heavy heavy thunderstorm. Like one of the heaviest I’ve ever been through.
So just started knitting.
Prepared the batter for pancakes and mushrooms. Having some guests for breakfast.
So had him over, made some pancakes and just had a really fun time catching up.
Dropped by and watched some Chinese dramas. It’s really interesting though I have no idea what’s going on half of the time
Came back and just relaxed.
Managed to finish knitting the scarf. Finally. Weaving in the end is such a toughie.
In the end I’m just doing things for myself at the expense of how others think.
I managed a month of blogging
(I did have to go back for a few days to cover)
So,
Aug 30
Another day of feeling very tired at school. Worse still, no food again. Had a really fun day in the classes talking about our nation.
Its also Sammy’s last day. Time flies.
Back home, had a quick lunch. Did the slides and arrangements. Took a nap and overslept again.
The session was pretty fun. There are going to be some new changes at the centre soon.
Was tired and had to sleep there while waiting for mum to be done.
On the way back had a hard talk with mum about certain things that are not working out between us. Things didn’t get fully cleared out but I think we’ve managed to get a bit closer to it.
Aug 31
Woke up to a heavy heavy thunderstorm. Like one of the heaviest I’ve ever been through.
So just started knitting.
Prepared the batter for pancakes and mushrooms. Having some guests for breakfast.
So had him over, made some pancakes and just had a really fun time catching up.
Dropped by and watched some Chinese dramas. It’s really interesting though I have no idea what’s going on half of the time
Came back and just relaxed.
Managed to finish knitting the scarf. Finally. Weaving in the end is such a toughie.
In the end I’m just doing things for myself at the expense of how others think.
Comments
Post a Comment