Daily Post - August 4

Ho Ho Ho. Leaving Kelantan after one day and I'm in Terengganu now.

Woke up as usual at 5 am. Finally one day where I can fall back asleep... until 6. Prepared, packed, had breakfast, and got on our way.

Today's travelling wasn't as much as yesterday. Spent more time sleeping today. Time not sleeping was spent editing some photos and writing some stuff. Still ended up sleeping mostly today.

We dropped by a beach on the way to Kuala Terengganu. The sand was really hot. That's how it is when it's sunny.

Lunch was heavy. I don't really enjoy eating like this anymore though. I am craving cendol for some reason though.

Went to a place called "Taman Tamadun Islam". It's a pretty cool place. There's a boat ride that's informative and a monument park of different unique mosques around the world. Hey, there's a lot more to see than you'd think.

Dinner was the same place as lunch. Not as hungry as I was this afternoon.

So tonight's centre was really hot. Sweated all the way. Also might have fallen asleep a bit there.

There's a cafe called "On The Way" here too. Imagine all the misunderstandings.

Comments

Popular Posts