Daily Post - August 5

Today was F U N !

Woke up like super early today. Was sleeping on the floor due to logistics and budgets. Totally no hard feelings. The only hard thing was the floor. I had a good sleep nonetheless.

So our early trip out led to some interesting sites. 

Stopped by a really new rest area. We had some putu bambu. (bamboo)

Had really good coffee at a store called Hai Pen. Now I'd like to go into depth on this one.
Here, I really saw a sight comparatively unique to where I live and grew up. What we don't often see is members of different races at one single store, sharing coffee and stories. WOW. If you all still think that people on this side of the coast are undeveloped, I'd like to invite you to coffee here and see what's it all about. 
(On the side note, I had both the coffee and the tea. I solved the question of coffee or tea. You're welcome)

So next stop was watching the turtles at the conservatory centre. THEY ARE ADORABLE. Save them please people, and saving our environment is the way to go.

Our day moved on to lunch and then checking into the hotel. OHMYOHMY I LOVE TODAY'S HOTEL. From the outside, you'd never expect such a place, but it really is very very very comfy on the inside. Big plus are the people working here. They are such lovely and helpful humans, bless them.

Tonights centre was fun too! There was this old 78 year old auntie who kept telling us her story. She was a nurse and she went to India to work there after retiring for 5 years, like woah. Living the great life sister, you do you.

So I'm back here at the comfy hotel. Gonna have to do some laundry now. 

Comments

Popular Posts