Daily Post - August 6
I am literally writing in a dark and empty lobby. Well there's the receptionist at the counter, and its lighted there. I'm sitting in the opposite corner so yeah. Well the hotel has wifi here only. SHUCKS
So today we spent a lot of the time in the car.
Breakfast went by quite early. Tastiest one in days. They had peanut butter for spread. PEANUT BUTTERRR.
We planned to go to the waterfall, but apparently its a restricted area and wasn't open until 9.00 am. Fast forward. 9.30 we're still waiting so screw that plan.
Went off to have a second breakfast of toast and coffee.... and tea. What's wrong with having both?
Back at the hotel, packed and left.
Now we spent almost a few hours on the road travelling to Mersing. It's a port town and it rained while we had lunch there. Heavily. Like, it poured. There was a leak in the roof where I was sitting, so I had to move and sit alone at another table. yikes
More road. More sleep.
We reached the hotel in the middle of nowhere. Honestly. It's end of the road kind nowhere.
Not to say anything bad, but it's a really decent place actually. Just it's so far away from anywhere.
There are many cats though. Like one just walked past, stopped to look at this guy writing his blog in the middle of the dark, and moved on. Come on. At least keep me company.
So we just spent time in the hotel chilling. Went for a swim, played some beach football, had dinner, gave mum a call, got an order for gula Melaka, had coffee in the room, and now I'm writing. Somehow I feel very talkative today.
Well some thoughts about the trip so far. It's really interesting to see how other people live here.
Kuantan is a really cool place. Would like to explore more one day.
What kind of life am I living and what life do I want?
Treating people right is always the right policy.
Going on trips can be a test of patience.
Careful of flying rocks on the road.
I already miss some people.
Can't wait to be home.
I'm blessed. Really.
Ok, Nights.
Bye.
So today we spent a lot of the time in the car.
Breakfast went by quite early. Tastiest one in days. They had peanut butter for spread. PEANUT BUTTERRR.
We planned to go to the waterfall, but apparently its a restricted area and wasn't open until 9.00 am. Fast forward. 9.30 we're still waiting so screw that plan.
Went off to have a second breakfast of toast and coffee.... and tea. What's wrong with having both?
Back at the hotel, packed and left.
Now we spent almost a few hours on the road travelling to Mersing. It's a port town and it rained while we had lunch there. Heavily. Like, it poured. There was a leak in the roof where I was sitting, so I had to move and sit alone at another table. yikes
More road. More sleep.
We reached the hotel in the middle of nowhere. Honestly. It's end of the road kind nowhere.
Not to say anything bad, but it's a really decent place actually. Just it's so far away from anywhere.
There are many cats though. Like one just walked past, stopped to look at this guy writing his blog in the middle of the dark, and moved on. Come on. At least keep me company.
So we just spent time in the hotel chilling. Went for a swim, played some beach football, had dinner, gave mum a call, got an order for gula Melaka, had coffee in the room, and now I'm writing. Somehow I feel very talkative today.
Well some thoughts about the trip so far. It's really interesting to see how other people live here.
Kuantan is a really cool place. Would like to explore more one day.
What kind of life am I living and what life do I want?
Treating people right is always the right policy.
Going on trips can be a test of patience.
Careful of flying rocks on the road.
I already miss some people.
Can't wait to be home.
I'm blessed. Really.
Ok, Nights.
Bye.
Comments
Post a Comment