Daily Post - August 7

Today was very much a weird day for me.

Woke up late... at 8.30. Well late for breakfast I was. One that is supposed to last till 10.30. Of course my fault for not setting an alarm.

Went to the beach, walked around, and took some pictures. 

I repacked my luggage before leaving as it was getting a bit disorganised and hard to close. 

Arrived in Johor Bahru. I can't say it right but I don't feel alright here. I don't get along well here. 

Sightseeing was a very beautiful temple and a closed church. 

Dinner was a rush. Food was quite good.

Centre was really comfortable and the session was interesting. People were really warm too. 

However, deep down I just feel weird. Weep. 

Do you ever just feel yourself feeling everything you do is not right?
Something is wrong somewhere, inside you. 
And you start thinking you're not a good person.

Call me brittle. Call me weak. Call me sensitive. I'll get through it 

Comments

Popular Posts