Daily Post - August 9
Today was an upbeat-hype-screaming-internally kind of day. Let's jump into it!
So we're finally leaving Johor Bahru. Thank you.
Slept all the way into Melaka. Yikes.
Awesome Dawsome lunch here. I tell you the desserts here are good as Penang. Ok maybe not all but the ais kacang/cendol/ice shaves YES.
Visited some parts of Melaka. Highlight: Menara Tamping, Makhota Parade, Big Ice Bowl.
The centre tonight was one of the most fun so far. Really could fit in here well. Maybe just because I didn't have to play any instruments. Food was great but I don't eat much for dinner. Talked to the wonderful people here. Like them already.
Either way, there is another internally screaming part. I can't say out for what it is. This issue runs deep, and it's quite frankly wrenching me in half . To think I thought I changed.
I can and I will live through this. Step by step it will take me, but I will get better.
Comments
Post a Comment