Book Review and September Review
Hello! Where did I go for the past month? Hmm. Pretty dark and dreary place it was. However things are looking bright and cheery for the next month of October. So let's get into it!
First thing before anything, I am going to start a weekly book review. I have read almost 24 books this year, and I thought I'd like to share some great ones with you all. Some of them are my classic favourites I read some time ago. Others are books I've poured myself over these past few months.
The review list goes something like this:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Oct 1 ~ Living Your Passion, by Keith Abraham.
Oct 8 ~ Norwegian Wood, by Haruki Murakami.
Oct 15 ~ While You're in a Traffic Jam, I'm Playing Golf, by Simon Thompson.
Oct 22 ~ Stardust, by Neil Gaiman.
Oct 29 ~ Dream, Struggle, Victory, by Gabriella Gonzalez.
Nov 5 ~ Chronicles of Prydain, by Lloyd Alexander.
Nov 12 ~ Rejection Proof, by Jia Jiang.
Nov 19 ~ The Belgariad, by David Eddings.
Nov 26 ~ How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.
Dec 3 ~ *TBC*
Dec 10 ~ *TBC*
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Doing this to make sure I post something from time to time. It's better to schedule so I'm more motivated and dedicated to it. Hope you all drop by and have a read.
So my September was a pretty rainy month. Literally and figuratively. I love sleeping on rainy days.
I think you can probably see from my previous post that I wasn't in the best emotional shape. Things have changed much for the better thankfully.
At this point, I've sat down with my mentor.
I've set down a goal and road map on how to achieve it.
It's not that September was a bad month either. Definitely good things did happen. And many of them did. Blessed I am. Just that I didn't see the blessings as how they truly were. I was focused on negative thoughts, and led to a negative mindset, and led to negative motivation, and led to a negative momentum.
So from here on, my focus is Neddy must die. That's what I call the monkey in my mind now.
Going into October there are several things to be looking forward too.
One would be the book review schedule.
One would be to finish Inktober for once.
One would be to finish my first part of the S.E. Challenge.
One would be the assignments (ughhh).
One would be book fairs to come.
One would be meeting new people in my life.
Hope everyone has a great October and final run in for this year. You all can do it and I love all of you okay.
First thing before anything, I am going to start a weekly book review. I have read almost 24 books this year, and I thought I'd like to share some great ones with you all. Some of them are my classic favourites I read some time ago. Others are books I've poured myself over these past few months.
The review list goes something like this:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Oct 1 ~ Living Your Passion, by Keith Abraham.
Oct 8 ~ Norwegian Wood, by Haruki Murakami.
Oct 15 ~ While You're in a Traffic Jam, I'm Playing Golf, by Simon Thompson.
Oct 22 ~ Stardust, by Neil Gaiman.
Oct 29 ~ Dream, Struggle, Victory, by Gabriella Gonzalez.
Nov 5 ~ Chronicles of Prydain, by Lloyd Alexander.
Nov 12 ~ Rejection Proof, by Jia Jiang.
Nov 19 ~ The Belgariad, by David Eddings.
Nov 26 ~ How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.
Dec 3 ~ *TBC*
Dec 10 ~ *TBC*
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Doing this to make sure I post something from time to time. It's better to schedule so I'm more motivated and dedicated to it. Hope you all drop by and have a read.
So my September was a pretty rainy month. Literally and figuratively. I love sleeping on rainy days.
I think you can probably see from my previous post that I wasn't in the best emotional shape. Things have changed much for the better thankfully.
At this point, I've sat down with my mentor.
I've set down a goal and road map on how to achieve it.
It's not that September was a bad month either. Definitely good things did happen. And many of them did. Blessed I am. Just that I didn't see the blessings as how they truly were. I was focused on negative thoughts, and led to a negative mindset, and led to negative motivation, and led to a negative momentum.
So from here on, my focus is Neddy must die. That's what I call the monkey in my mind now.
Going into October there are several things to be looking forward too.
One would be the book review schedule.
One would be to finish Inktober for once.
One would be to finish my first part of the S.E. Challenge.
One would be the assignments (ughhh).
One would be book fairs to come.
One would be meeting new people in my life.
Hope everyone has a great October and final run in for this year. You all can do it and I love all of you okay.
Comments
Post a Comment