R E C A P   O F   A U G U S T  A N D   A   M O N T H    O F  B L O G G I N G

So its been an interesting time doing this project. Here are my thoughts after doing this whole commitment.

First things first, I am so happy I finally saw it through. I did miss a few days but I did catch up to them. This really gives me a lot of confidence moving forward, especially as I'll be having two more month long projects. One will be Inktober for October and National Novel Writing Month in November. Its going to be a really long two months .-.).

One other thing I've felt is how time really flies past if you don't notice it. I read back only to realise somethings that happened this month that really felt like it never happened at all. Its an interesting way to keep track of my life as well, especially of how I am reminded what I thought and felt. Definitely would keep on blogging my thoughts and feelings further on. So please do drop by.

I've also recently felt how different I am from some of my peers. The way we think and what we believe. I'm not saying who is better or worse. We all live with our own set of situations. I used to think a lot like them too. Now, I know I can do so much more with my life and totally am grateful for the people who helped me see so. Also grateful for the audios and books that helped change the way I think and see things.

There are many other feelings and things I'd like to say but I can't seem to formalise them at the moment. There's a lot based on what happened this whole month, so you can just go read how things went for me in August.

On the side note, I'll be updating a lot of things moving on from now and will probably publish this publicly. Who cares what others think. That's something I have to learn to live with.

Go listen to Pomplamoose ft. David Choi and their medley of BTS and Maroon 5. These peeps sure are talented. *rainbows blasting everywhere*

Comments

Popular Posts