Half-hearted lies
These days I do wonder at some point people will stop talking to each other. Sometimes its slow and benign, while some go out with a flourish.
I've just been thinking of all the people that I used to talk a lot to and now I can't even start a conversation.
Don't tell me just go talk to them. I did. They didn't reply. Tell them to talk to me maybe.
And perhaps I've been that person to someone else. How hypocritical. That's nature of mine.
Perhaps its just me. I do understand. All the flaws I have. Its so much that I wonder why I try at all.
Recently someone I'm really close with had to take some time off. This period of quiet between us really made me very aware how important this person is. Thanks for being there all this time Fish. Couldn't have coped through so much without you.
I've just been thinking of all the people that I used to talk a lot to and now I can't even start a conversation.
Don't tell me just go talk to them. I did. They didn't reply. Tell them to talk to me maybe.
And perhaps I've been that person to someone else. How hypocritical. That's nature of mine.
Perhaps its just me. I do understand. All the flaws I have. Its so much that I wonder why I try at all.
Recently someone I'm really close with had to take some time off. This period of quiet between us really made me very aware how important this person is. Thanks for being there all this time Fish. Couldn't have coped through so much without you.
Comments
Post a Comment