Book Review ~ "Stardust"

Stardust is just beautiful.

That's it. My book review.

WELL

Okay, it's a very beautiful novel written by my second author bias, Neil Gaiman. Murakami just edges Neil Gaiman on my priority lists, but I really can't compare them to each other. It's like, taking cheesecake and comparing it to pudding. I CAN'T. I love them both.

SO

in this story, its about a journey across magical lands, about forgotten promises, and about finding your true self. For fans of fantasy and fiction, please read this if you never had. For those who have, time to read it again.

Every part of the story is linked intricately and so beautifully. I repeat beautiful so many times in this review in hope that you actually get my point.

For sure, the ending in the story is a real downer. Like, on so many levels of sad. It's actually very depressing to be honest, thinking about it now, but that is what makes it so beautiful. I think that the story shows its best writing right up at the end.

For sure, one of my most favourite pieces of fiction. I just hope you see it the same way too.



Comments

Popular Posts