Writing my novel

It's 8.56 am here in PDL. This fish is running on fumes.

So I managed to get my novel up to 15 002 words now. Yisss. Goal achieved. Next one in 20 000 by the end of today. No pressure Fish.

I have about 5 more days to go before this needs to hit 50 000 words. Wow, can't believe that I'll do that? Well, let me do my utmost best to prove you very wrong because I am going to get this novel beyond the word limit before the time limit. Mark my words!

Also meant this as a very late appreciation post.

To the yellow fish and her pet dog Jack who has been ever present in my works.

To Ash, thanks for joining me on this journey. I'm still with you and I know you will see it till the end.

To my mom and dad, thanks for making me a reality after just being a concept.

To my other pair of mum and dad (non-biological, purely relational), thanks for your endless support. You two just ran a marathon this morning, like wow. Role models indeed.

Heres to all my English teachers as well. Wouldn't have survived writing without all their teaching.

Here's to Mochi too.

Probably missed out a ton of people in this post. Hope no one gets offended at a fish now.

Comments

Popular Posts