A Recap: 22 things to do while still 22.

So some people may know this, that I actually have a list of 22 things to do while I'm still 22. Ya that's true. I decided on 22 things to do while I was 22 years of age. Mostly new things that I'd never really tried before, or had thought of doing but never really achieved it.

This is recap of my progress so far. It's not actually finished at this point, but there's hope for that.

1. attend an open mic night.

  • Still undone. To arrange a date and place for this. It's going to be a fun experience. Performance even maybe?

2. dye my hair. 
  • dyed it mahogany in July. Was fun actually having it dyed. Was thinking of getting it dyed again but probably the only time i'll do this in a while.

3. complete an inktober run.
  • Finally achieved this milestone. It was such a fun experience planning and drawing . Learnt and developed my style slowly over the month. I really love some of the pieces that I made. Definitely on my to do list this year.

4. attend a workshop on arts
  • it's just expensive and the timing isn't great.

5. write a short story
  • to be fair it was done for my assignment but it's also led to an attempt at writing a novel.

6. carve something.
  • attempting to carve something like a stamp. It's on the way (since many months ago. Oh well.), so just gotta finish the thing up.

7. make my own noodles.
  • just done yesterday. Like wow, didn't expect the ammount of work and technique required for this. I made handmade ones so it was a bit harder to be honest. So far it's pretty fun and I'm happy with the results.

8. do a series of self-portraits. 
  • Just gonna do one tomorrow oh what the heck.

9. knit a scarf.
  • it's been more than just a scarf now. Especially in impressing the ladies (I mean the aunties who will come and ask you, oh wow you know how to do this ah? Do for who ah? Your girlfriend ya?) 
10. tell mum or dad a story
  • Well what was I even thinking when I chose this to do? Well what do I even tell? Where do I even start?

11. blog about my life for a month. 
  • had to try two times to actually manage this. It's done but I almost gave up halfway to be honest. 

12. prepare my own lunchbox
  • at this point I've done a few. Learnt quite a bit of new recipes from this. Made my noodles into a lunchbox that also had a soup dish on the side too. 

13. mentor someone out of school
  • probably gonna teach Elise how to knit. 

14. write and produce my own song
  • This is the one that I am least knowledgeable about. 

15. do free portraiture for someone
  • well this one is fairly simple, just need a model. Anyone? Please? 

16. buy and take care of a mini plant
  • the buying part is done. the taking care part now.

17. write a poem
  • first one i've ever done, during Teacher's birthday.

18. hug a stranger
  • managed to meet Sir Ravi Kumar who until then was a complete stranger to me.

19. learn a new skill from YouTube.
  • technically I learnt how to fingerspell.

20. go on a blind date 
  • Tinder date. Went wildly successful.

21. decorate my room
  • boy, am I happy with the decorations though I might need to update it.

22. Create a dream board
  • it's been done but might not have been as effective as i'd hope.

(2/100)

Comments

Popular Posts