Somehow it's January already
Hey everyone, hope you all had a good Christmas and a start to the new year! For those who didn't really get it off too right, there's a year ahead for you to make something different.
So new years definitely mean new resolutions as well doesn't it. Wondered if I announce them will I even keep up with them. I didn't really announce what I would do the last year. Perhaps I didn't need to and I didn't have this medium. So I'll be taking this chance to actually go on and just put out what are some goals or resolutions I've tasked this fish with.
First. Finishing that list of 22 things to do while 22. 2 months to go. Woo hooo
Second. Let's do Inktober and NaNoWriMo again. Haven't I learnt my lesson.
Third. 100 blog posts this year. This counts as one right
Fourth. Run 10 km at least 4 times. Time to hit a new milestone.
Fifth. Getting good at bhajans and follow the sangeetham classes. Let's rock AB2019.
Sixth. Qualify for GoDiamond 2020. It's not hard
Seventh. Finish that book from NaNoWriMo. The story must end.
Eight. Read 30 books again this year. Read. Learn. Apply. Grow. Consolidate.
Nine. 12 watercolour pieces this year. No buts.
Tenth. Save up RM 3000 in the bank account. Some people are already laughing aren't they.
(1/100)
So new years definitely mean new resolutions as well doesn't it. Wondered if I announce them will I even keep up with them. I didn't really announce what I would do the last year. Perhaps I didn't need to and I didn't have this medium. So I'll be taking this chance to actually go on and just put out what are some goals or resolutions I've tasked this fish with.
First. Finishing that list of 22 things to do while 22. 2 months to go. Woo hooo
Second. Let's do Inktober and NaNoWriMo again. Haven't I learnt my lesson.
Third. 100 blog posts this year. This counts as one right
Fourth. Run 10 km at least 4 times. Time to hit a new milestone.
Fifth. Getting good at bhajans and follow the sangeetham classes. Let's rock AB2019.
Sixth. Qualify for GoDiamond 2020. It's not hard
Seventh. Finish that book from NaNoWriMo. The story must end.
Eight. Read 30 books again this year. Read. Learn. Apply. Grow. Consolidate.
Nine. 12 watercolour pieces this year. No buts.
Tenth. Save up RM 3000 in the bank account. Some people are already laughing aren't they.
(1/100)
Comments
Post a Comment