Taking a series of self portraits


So this is something that i've listed down in my list of 22 things to do while still 22.

It was so fun.

OK. It's pretty shameless of me to be taking pictures of me, myself, and I.

Honestly, who cares anyway, I had fun.

Well, maybe you all want a moral from this story? This isn't Aesop, oh well. Maybe.







I'd say that doing this, took a lot from me. It was something I had planned to do for sometime. Kept putting it off somehow.

Couldn't find my tripod plate.
Couldn't find my trigger wire.
Couldn't find the motivation.

In the end I still can't find the trigger wire. So I just set it on timer. Kinda reminding myself how much things are on a timer these days as well.










So I'm posting some of the pictures here. Big shoutout to Mochi, my special half that makes me wanting to take a step forward after so long, with all my fears and insecurities, knowing they'll be safe to hide with her.



Some day we'll find it, the rainbow connection.










(3/100)

Comments

Popular Posts