Artsy.sip : Art Workshop for my 22 Things to do while still 22

Welcome to my blog today. We're gonna go deep into my personal vault today. Aye!


Pretty cool thing to do together as a couple honestly


















So I've probably had this 22 things to do while 22 list posted a lot. Honestly though, I always thought that it'd never be done.

I'm taking this time to be very grateful to one person for actually pulling me through this time. That person is Mochi. I think you'd realise a lot on my list had been completed with her in mind too anyway. 

So this was her gift to me for Valentines.

I'm not sure about you, but this is probably as good as a gift a person could ever give me. 

I'm not talking about the workshop itself. 

Nope. 

I'm talking about having someone there who's helping you to achieve your goals. 

I'm so proud and touched that she's someone who focuses on my dreams and goals. In this case, she was the one who did everything so that I could cross it off my list. How awesome is that? I don't believe words can describe the feelings I have honestly. 

I am ever grateful for all the gifts everyone has give me no doubt. They all belong in a special place in my heart. 

I just feel like I'm so lucky. Lucky in that someone like her came into my life to make it for the better and fulfilling. 

Now all I want to do is just to prove that I'm worth all of these blessings. 



blank canvas - endless possibilites

Fishies and underwater theme :D

Mochi being her creative best

P.S.Love you always.
(11/100)

Comments

Popular Posts