My girlfriend
This post is dedicated to the girl I'm dating now. (Yes people, I am dating again.)
Somehow I'm writing this at 4 am in the morning, as posts like these always do.
To you Mochi.
There's a lot I'd love to tell everyone about her, but it doesn't seem right in a blog post. Oh well.
To me she means a lot. She's my friend, my running mate, my confidant, my spark.
Sometimes I do wonder why do I date her and the answers often come very easily.
She's one with a great sense of humour.
She's as honest and easygoing as they come.
She's willing to talk things out.
She's open to things that I was afraid of.
The list goes on.
You get the gist.
Honestly, things have gone so well, that I have to take a moment and think about her being who she is.
It hasn't been easy choosing to date me, with all the things I come with. Somehow, she's managed to take them in her stride with such a way that I honestly could only have dreamed for.
All these things I tell you, i've already told her.
Or probably should right.
Somehow I'm writing this at 4 am in the morning, as posts like these always do.
To you Mochi.
There's a lot I'd love to tell everyone about her, but it doesn't seem right in a blog post. Oh well.
To me she means a lot. She's my friend, my running mate, my confidant, my spark.
Sometimes I do wonder why do I date her and the answers often come very easily.
She's one with a great sense of humour.
She's as honest and easygoing as they come.
She's willing to talk things out.
She's open to things that I was afraid of.
The list goes on.
You get the gist.
| Thanks for the cake! p.s. I'm not the shorter one, honestly |
Honestly, things have gone so well, that I have to take a moment and think about her being who she is.
It hasn't been easy choosing to date me, with all the things I come with. Somehow, she's managed to take them in her stride with such a way that I honestly could only have dreamed for.
All these things I tell you, i've already told her.
Or probably should right.
| we look so cute right? |
(7/100)
Comments
Post a Comment