Spicy Noodles!
So we did a spicy noodle challenge. We being the fish siblings. You'll get to know them soon enough.
So this was suggested by J earlier before Chinese New Year, when she was buying it in Tesco one day. I'm not sure how things happened exactly but we decided we'll all do it and take a video while doing it. Awesome.
So, we decided. Now time to do it.
We had to set a time we could do it together though, which is always never easy to do. That's why we could only do it until after Chinese New Year.
It was good fun anyway.
The video I'll upload later shall tell the whole story. In the meantime, here are some pictures showing how much fun we had. :)


(8/100)
| the cast ft. Gunther |
So this was suggested by J earlier before Chinese New Year, when she was buying it in Tesco one day. I'm not sure how things happened exactly but we decided we'll all do it and take a video while doing it. Awesome.
So, we decided. Now time to do it.
We had to set a time we could do it together though, which is always never easy to do. That's why we could only do it until after Chinese New Year.
It was good fun anyway.
The video I'll upload later shall tell the whole story. In the meantime, here are some pictures showing how much fun we had. :)
(8/100)
Comments
Post a Comment