Stories for another time

I realise that one day, I'm going to be old and have my own kids. Well that's the plan anyway.

Not sure how keen you all are on that but it's always been my dream to have a family of my own. Like 3 kids or more? Ain't that fun.

I'd like to take some time to appreciate my mother who always read me stories as a young child. I remember very well, she would take books with pictures and words, then weave out a magical story. These memories are ones I hold very dear to my heart. Thank you, mum.

It's then something that I would love to actually do for my own children one day. If we go one step further, why not my own grandkids?

I used to keep a diary of my own, but I never really kept it going for very long at a time. I did manage to keep one for almost 8 months when I was 15. That was it though.

Now I keep some blogs here and there, while also keeping a journal instead.

I'm now turning 23 soon, and the world is just changing at such a pace for me.

Sometimes, like now, I'm scared.

I should keep faith, that things will indeed get better at turns, and there will be testing periods as well. At those times, they might just feel like the most important thing to ever happen.  At others, they may as well just be a passing memory.

All these will be stories for another time. 

(9/100)

Comments

Popular Posts