an extra RM 1000

You ever wonder what you'd do if you have an extra 1000 dollars to spend each month? Sure I do. I've been asked so many times.

For one, I'd like to get my Macbook fixed. That's been on the list for sometime now.

Next might be buy some jeans from Uniqlo. They just seem so comfortable and classic.

Of course, Malaysians connect through food a lot so probably treat my family and close peeps to a good meal.

I'd also like to bake stuff more often. Baking ingredients aren't cheap, especially the good ones.

Repairing my Mac's battery is also on the list.

Buy artwork from my favourite artists, like Heikala, lovesoup, mofinngram...

Shoes. Not that I'm a person that likes lots of shoes but I really need new pairs of shoes.

IKEA stuff is also on the list. Gotta wait for the crowd to thin out though.

Obviously buying gifts for loved ones. Especially Christmas!

(13/100)

Comments

Popular Posts