Nostalgia

So here I am, listening to some music that really brings me back to a time from before. In any case you would like to know, it's a piano cover of 'Waltz' by Suneohair.

This song was from the anime series 'Honey and Clover', which is still my favourite of all.

How time has passed when I watched that series.

How many more memories have I forgotten about those times?

There were plenty of laughs, and plenty of anguish. All in a innocent time.

I'd never know what kind of life I would have now, during then, but I'm sure that the me from before isn't too unhappy.

I've changed for sure. Just as time will do again to me. Memories from this time now will be forgotten too. Maybe when I listen to this song again I'll remember.

Tears are welling inside from my feelings but they'll be for another time.

(12/100)

Comments

Popular Posts