Every Month is a Challenge 2019

So last year I came up with the brilliant idea to put myself into 22 different scenarios to actually spice up my life.... and the results were actually pretty fun.

So this year it's going to be slightly different.

I'm doing monthly challenges.

30(31) days of different things for each month of the year.

*rumbles*

Oh god what's that?

*RUMBLES*

Here comes my thoughts!

"You sure you can do this????" "You're gonna flake!" "You're gonna do what now?"

Okay hear me out brain. It's a challenge. If I fail, fail forward and take something with you. Great.

So onto the list,

April: Midnight Moments and Macro Magic
<Writing short stories at midnight and one macro photograph>
May: MerMay and Gratitude
<Mermaid art and letters of gratitude>
June: Language Learning
<Study a new language>
July: Draw Comics and New Musics
<Drawing a comic series and listening to one new song>
August: I Blog and I Jog
<Blog my daily life and run at least 5 km>
September: Long List and Bassist
<Create a list of something and practice the bass guitar>
October: Inktober and Poem Idea
<Doing Inktober again and pairing it with a written poem>
November: NaNoWriMo
<Writing a novel in a month once again>
December: Vlogging and Talking
<Vlog my daily life and talk about an idea>
January: Characters and New Ideas
<Develop new character and ideas for future projects>

Okay if you notice it's only for 10 months (go count if you want) and it's really because I want February to be a month of review, recollections, and resetting. That's why I'm only starting again in April this year instead of March.

So on to a new year new me kind of stuff but hopefully by breaking it down to new month new me that actually works for once.

Have fun keeping up with me!

(14/100)



Comments

Popular Posts