Hello again
Somehow I forgot that I have a blog to run. Dear me. Fishes have poor memory I guess. Thankfully I have a Mochi here to remind me. Thanks Mochi.
So August is the month for blogging. Also it's time I try and catch up on my 100 posts for the year.
So an update on this Fish's life as usual for now.
So August is the month for blogging. Also it's time I try and catch up on my 100 posts for the year.
So an update on this Fish's life as usual for now.
- Fish went to Hong Kong and got wet in the rain.
- Fish hasn't run or jog in a while.
- Fish still loves listening to LambC and the Marias but recently discovered Jack Stauber's <Buttercup> from a Tiktok compilation.
- Fish is currently working in a tutoring centre for English.
- Fish celebrated Mochi's birthday but is still knitting the present .
- Fish has been hooked on Underlords.
- Fish met an old Australian travelling in Malaysia recently, Hi Grandpa Joe.
- Fish should update photos on Insta. Should.
- Fish has watched movies recently.
- Fish made boba yesterday.
- Fish drank boba yesterday.
- Fish liked boba made yesterday.
- Fish also drank bobas from other places.
- Fish read more books.
- Fish took a train ride to surprise Mochi one day.
- Fish received a certificate for being on the dean's list. What list, Fish hope it's not the hit list.
That's pretty much all Fish can think of for now.
(32/100)
(32/100)
Comments
Post a Comment