New Chapters
It seems like September is a month of things to come.
It’s 12.55 a.m. and I promised I’d sleep early. There’s work tomorrow but I just finished packing for my trip after work.
My friends are also slowly moving on to new things. Falcon is still in the middle of things I guess. Crayon is going back to KL for his exams. Bernie is going back for his new semester. Thuice is going back to UK.
And here this fish swims around in his little pond.
Somehow things feel like changing though. Horoscope much? Virgos are noted to be hardworking perfectionists though.
I'm definitely looking to do much more in this last quarter of the year. This month is the start of many things to come. Yet I can't decide at some point if some other things need to be changed. Yet they need to, but I don't see how.
So here's a breakdown of what I'm looking forward to.
Inktober is starting in October
NaNoWriMo is starting in November
The Weekend Leadership Seminar is coming in two weeks.
XS Launch Party at Sepang is tomorrow.
Meeting new people in my life.
Promises to myself.
Let's see in 3 months how far I've come.
And here this fish swims around in his little pond.
Somehow things feel like changing though. Horoscope much? Virgos are noted to be hardworking perfectionists though.
I'm definitely looking to do much more in this last quarter of the year. This month is the start of many things to come. Yet I can't decide at some point if some other things need to be changed. Yet they need to, but I don't see how.
So here's a breakdown of what I'm looking forward to.
Inktober is starting in October
NaNoWriMo is starting in November
The Weekend Leadership Seminar is coming in two weeks.
XS Launch Party at Sepang is tomorrow.
Meeting new people in my life.
Promises to myself.
Let's see in 3 months how far I've come.
Comments
Post a Comment