Rants from October 3
Whew, third day of October. Things haven't been quite on track but I believe in things to get better this week.
Inktober has started! Its always fun, especially with the style I'm drawing these days. Have a good feeling I can make it finally this year.
Started reading a new series. Should not have. Need to keep myself in check.
On the same page, Apple has a new function for tracking the screentime you use! It's great because I get really hooked on the phone and they let you limit the time for apps. Mine's definitely limiting Insta and manga.
On track with reading again. Currently reading Making Accountable Decisions by Sam Silverstein. The things in there aren't totally new concepts but give a really good perspective and a good review.
My scrapped knee still hurts but at least it's dried up. It's inhibiting me from doing the 10k steps daily. I've committed to doing it for the next year as well. Anyone want to join me?
Assignments are on track but I could really focus and do much better. Might as well do so.
Wondering how the photos I've edited for the football competition are going to be received.
Stay safe all the people in Indonesia, Japan, and any other place that is currently facing natural disasters or harsh climates.
Kind of stuck writing the short story at this point too. Wonder if I should get someone to read it for me.
Haven't sat down and talked with Dad and Mum. Need to clear it off by this week at least.
Currently wondering how much I can spend at the Big Bad Wolf. I know I can spend a lot sometimes. Hyped for it tho!! Most likely going to meet Fish and Mam and Ash there on Thursday.
Inktober has started! Its always fun, especially with the style I'm drawing these days. Have a good feeling I can make it finally this year.
Started reading a new series. Should not have. Need to keep myself in check.
On the same page, Apple has a new function for tracking the screentime you use! It's great because I get really hooked on the phone and they let you limit the time for apps. Mine's definitely limiting Insta and manga.
On track with reading again. Currently reading Making Accountable Decisions by Sam Silverstein. The things in there aren't totally new concepts but give a really good perspective and a good review.
My scrapped knee still hurts but at least it's dried up. It's inhibiting me from doing the 10k steps daily. I've committed to doing it for the next year as well. Anyone want to join me?
Assignments are on track but I could really focus and do much better. Might as well do so.
Wondering how the photos I've edited for the football competition are going to be received.
Stay safe all the people in Indonesia, Japan, and any other place that is currently facing natural disasters or harsh climates.
Kind of stuck writing the short story at this point too. Wonder if I should get someone to read it for me.
Haven't sat down and talked with Dad and Mum. Need to clear it off by this week at least.
Currently wondering how much I can spend at the Big Bad Wolf. I know I can spend a lot sometimes. Hyped for it tho!! Most likely going to meet Fish and Mam and Ash there on Thursday.
Comments
Post a Comment